Traders Edge: Market Briefing 19/04/23
19 April 2023
In today's Trader's Edge Market Briefing, Tomasz discovered the following unique setups that you might find interesting:
• USDJPY is climbing higher and has made itself very comfortable above the 134 support.
• EURUSD is attempting to break the lower line of the channel up pattern. If successful, we will receive a proper signal to sell.
• USDCHF is coming back towards the 0.91 resistance.
• USDCAD is rising sharply in order to test the broken uptrend line as the closest resistance.
• EURGBP is continuing to move sideways inside a symmetric triangle pattern, despite rising inflation in the UK.
• Gold has broken the lower line of the channel up formation and is aiming for the 1950 USD/oz support.
• Oil has broken the lower line of the sideways trend and is aiming lower to close the OPEC+ gap.
• GBPUSD is aiming lower after the price creates a double top formation.
• EURPLN continues the downswing after the bearish breakout from the symmetric triangle and the 4.64 support.