Traders Edge: Market Briefing 05/04/23
05 April 2023
In today’s Trader’s Edge Market Briefing, Tomasz discovered the following unique setups you might find interesting.
- USDJPY breaks below the flag pattern, triggering a sell signal.
- After a false breakout above the 15650 resistance, the DAX goes lower.
- USDCHF hits new long-term lows after breaking the 0.91 support.
- GBPJPY bounces off the upper line of the flag, forming a nice shooting star candle.
- EURAUD continues its rally after a false bearish breakout of the uptrend line from earlier this week.
- AUDJPY aims for the 86 support level after breaking the neckline of the H&S formation and moving lower.
- EURGBP bounces off the long-term uptrend line and the horizontal support at 0.873.
- Gold continues to trade at local highs with an appetite for 2060 USD/oz.
- Oil continues to trade sideways after a huge bullish gap over the weekend.