Traders Edge: Market Briefing 14/06/23
14 June 2023
In today’s Trader’s Edge Market Briefing, Tomasz has identified the following unique setups that may catch your interest:
- Brent Oil: Bouncing off the horizontal support at 71.6 USD/bbl , currently denying the sell signal.
- Gold: Moving sideways within a pennant formation.
- Indices: Climbing higher, with Dow Jones facing horizontal resistance at 34,300 points.
- USDJPY: Breaking out of the symmetric triangle to the upside, indicating a buy signal.
- USDCAD: Attempting to break the lower line of the symmetric triangle pattern, which could generate a long-term sell signal.
- Japanese Yen: Weakest currency at the moment, resulting in many pairs with the Japanese Yen reaching long-term highs.
- EURGBP: Attempting to deny the bullish engulfing pattern from two days ago, potentially signaling an opportunity to go short.