Traders Edge: Market Briefing 15/03/23
15 March 2023
In today’s Trader’s Edge Market Briefing, Tomasz discovered the following unique setups you might find interesting.
- Another bank, Credit Suisse, is facing troubles.
- Economic data from the US is worse than expected.
- EURUSD drops significantly and creates a right shoulder of the H&S formation.
- Surprisingly, USDJPY is also drawing the same pattern.
- The SP500 drops below the long-term down trendline.
- DAX makes new yearly lows and tests the mother of all supports at 14800 points.
- USDCHF bounces off the 0.91 support, which is a key area in the long-term.
- Gold continues to rise, showing constant demand for safe haven assets.
- Oil drops rapidly, with WTI breaking the psychological barrier of 70 USD/bbl and hitting new yearly lows. Brent is at its lowest levels since the end of 2021.